- thiskeepsmesmiling likes this
- strawberryfrozenyoghurt likes this
- mariakalorkoti reblogged this from mssecretary
- littlebookish reblogged this from mssecretary
- tailswhiskersandclaws reblogged this from mssecretary
- littlebookish likes this
- theknittingpirate likes this
- captainteemoonduty reblogged this from mssecretary
- iwanttoknityouasweater likes this
- mssecretary posted this
European woman in her thirties with an eclectic range of interests. I have a fondness for sharply dressed men, vintage clothing, lingerie and lace, old buildings, cats, beautiful gardens, history...
I get inspired by shows like Mad Men and The Hour. The women in the 50's and 60's really knew how to dress! This might make me stand out a little at the office, but I am an acquired taste and I don't mind standing out a bit...
Most of the pictures I find on the interweb, if you see something that belongs to you and want it removed, please let me know!
There might be adult and explicit photos and text in this blog, so please be 18 or older.